New to the site from CO

Welcome. I am now a Wyoming resident, but I was born and raised in Colorado and hunted there since I was 9 for small game and then 14 for deer and started hunting elk there at 16. Now 64 and just enjoying all I can get out of hunting until I can't do it no more. If you need suggestions on where to go, let me know.

Welcome to Colorado. What part of the state did you move to?

Move is a loose term lol more like placed, but I spent 3 years in AZ before PCSing here to The Springs and have been here since 2013. Got out in 2015 and have been loving life here with no desire to move back to California North lol.

Welcome from Montana. I was 5th generation Colorado, but it got too crowded for me and I left there in 1975.

Move is a loose term lol more like placed, but I spent 3 years in AZ before PCSing here to The Springs and have been here since 2013. Got out in 2015 and have been loving life here with no desire to move back to California North lol.

I'm in the Springs area as well, but hunting can get crowed in the front range here

Hello from a retiree in the Springs as well!!

BTW, a note for all about Ft Carson.....last year I took a doe in unit 104 (a mandatory CWD testing unit). When I was dropping the head off for testing a CPW officer was at the site with a cow that was getting that she had put down and was getting tested. It was "sick" and was from Carson. I asked her about it and she said CPW was fairly widespread on Carson these days. Just something to keep in mind.

Welcome! I'm new to the site too. I'm located in Denver, after 12 years in Los Angeles. I understand your lack of desire to move back to Cali!

Welcome! I'm new to the site too. I'm located in Denver, after 12 years in Los Angeles. I understand your lack of desire to move back to Cali!

California is way too liberal and progressive for me. I served 8 years at Camp Pendleton and that was enough of the Californication experience for me. I did enjoy my two deer hunts on Camp Pendleton. Small ass deer though. And the NR folks on base don't know how to talk nice to you when they do that required class to hunt on base.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back