New from CO

Dsnow9

Been on here for a little while now but just started posting and interacting so though I would make an introduction. Born in OK but moved to Colorado before my first birthday so almost born and raised. Grew up in the mountains and hiked and snowboarded my whole life but didn’t start hunting till my 20s. I can’t imagine doing anything else with my free time anymore. Looking forward to learning some more and meeting some new people.

Welcome. I am born and raised in Colorado starting with eastern plains area around Limon, Sterling, Wiggins and Ft Morgan then moved to Denver when my dad switched from farming to body shop work. I now reside in Cheyenne and love the Wyoming hunt. Always open for a Colorado hunt or fishing trip with the right people though and I know much of the north west part of the state still especially for deer and area 107 for deer and antelope.

Welcome. I am born and raised in Colorado starting with eastern plains area around Limon, Sterling, Wiggins and Ft Morgan then moved to Denver when my dad switched from farming to body shop work. I now reside in Cheyenne and love the Wyoming hunt. Always open for a Colorado hunt or fishing trip with the right people though and I know much of the north west part of the state still especially for deer and area 107 for deer and antelope.

Nice, I have had a great time in wyoming, I have been up north the last three years for antelope. Hunting busy units so I can get meat every year but still a blast of a hunt.

I
Nice, I have had a great time in wyoming, I have been up north the last three years for antelope. Hunting busy units so I can get meat every year but still a blast of a hunt.

I do antelope on base with a blind. Easy hunting but I want to pack my freezer and meat is the priority with me. Deer I do a bit east of Cheyenne again with a blind and sometimes get white tail but prefer mulies any day. Almost always tag out on deer and antelope since I started using a blind.

elkduds said:
Glad you could join us, always room around the campfire, never a line @ the keg. Honey holes freely discussed;)

Dsnow9 said:
You first...

LOL I caught crap when I started asking for some info for 129. I hunted on a trust lease there but adjacent to public land. A lot of people guard their honey holes better than they guard their wives IMHO LOL. I am 65 and it will not be long before I just can't walk them hills no more so I am more than willing to share my areas and hints with the right respectful and ethical hunters. In fact taking a few NRs into one of my favorite areas this year on horseback. Can't wait for hunting season to get here. My feeling is in today's world, not enough people hunt and if you want to preserve that sport, we need to get more hunters involved and get them to being successful enough that they keep coming back.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceemee63
Back