Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Rookie from Eastern Washington

corndawg765

Hello all, new guy here from eastern Washington. I'm originally from Indiana, so I am a flat lander by birth. I grew up hunting the white tail woods, mixed in with some spring turkey hunts. I'm a full blown elk addict these days. I mostly hunt eastern Washington and north Idaho, but I would like to expand my horizons into more states and different species. I am looking forward to learning from everyone here.

Hello all, new guy here from eastern Washington. I'm originally from Indiana, so I am a flat lander by birth. I grew up hunting the white tail woods, mixed in with some spring turkey hunts. I'm a full blown elk addict these days. I mostly hunt eastern Washington and north Idaho, but I would like to expand my horizons into more states and different species. I am looking forward to learning from everyone here.
Welcome

Welcome from Spokane!

How did this fall season work out for you?

How did this fall season work out for you?
I did a lot of time in the Elk woods. September was a hard grind for me. I hunted really hard and had about 3 different bulls bugling inside of 100 yards or so. I just couldnt seem to connect on one. Things just kinda kept falling apart in the setup as they often do. Im super thankful for the time in the field with a tag in my pocket however. I did some rifle in late October but didnt turn up much. I guess I'm mostly out there paying my dues and learning and enjoying it as i go. I did also do some rifle mule deer as well. I got onto some fresh sign and found some empty beds after tracking some 6 miles in some pretty deep snow and hairy country... So all in all good, but unsuccessful thus far.

Welcome!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back