New bow on the way

Can you talk more about why you loved it? What things jumped out that made you want to change? And what you are comparing to over the past couple bows? I'm curious because I have been thinking about picking up a new bow for this next year.

Checked out the site. Looks like a nice bow. Just curious, what sets this manufacturer apart from say all the other major bow makers. I shoot a hoyt element so could you contrast to two? Please don't take this as an attack on Elite or you... just curious.

Elite offers an unconditional lifetime warranty that is fully transferable. If you damage a bow and are on a hunt they will send you a replacement so you can finish your hunt that is fully outfitted and tuned. I am currently shooting an Elite, this one has more parallel limbs and a softer cam design that should make for a quieter and easier drawing bow. Still same speed as one I am currently shooting. Which is going to make it great, because the one I am shooting this year is super smooth and quiet.

I hate to jump on the Hoyt band wagon, but I can't say I've ever shot a bow comparable to the Element G3...WOW! I'll buy a left over next year maybe. Price is STEEP!

New Carbon Spyder is out, but who wants to fork out $1600 for just the bow :) I will shoot side by side with them at ATA and let you know...but bet it is not worth the extra $800

I have a 2011 Pure and a 2008.5 Z28 and love them both. I've not shot or even seen an Energy in person. Go to the forum on the Elite website. Plenty of guys have shot them/bought them already so good reviews are out their (albeit somewhat biased, seeing as it's an Elite forum).

Emrah

Branden -- I agree. I don't think anything that I'm going to beat up and will wear out is worth that kind of mula! I'm curious if the Spyder Carbon shoots as well. I bet it does, but I'll keep shooting them until I find something less that shoots just as well.

ATA is going to be AWESOME! Have fun.

Got the new bow, and was pleased to findout that it is faster by over 10 fps than my Pure and draws just as nice. No hand shock, and not joking here...zero buzz in the riser. Quiet and driving tacks and only had it two days. Very big improvement over last years bow, which rarely is the case. You usually have to skip a few years to notice this big of difference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohiochuck
Back