Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

New bow ideas......

Big Slick

I’ve been thinking about a new bow since the Bowtech Patriot is 16 years old now. I was looking at and shot a Prime, the bows these days are pretty awesome. How about some ideas on a bow.

Last edited:
Yeah - funny stuff there. You really can't go wrong with any of the big brands out there. As has been said multiple times, shoot as many as you can and see what feels best to you. I'm limited in my choices due to having a long draw length. I only have a few choices. Depending on your requirements, you may be able to narrow your choices down. Otherwise, visit all your local dealers and try as many as you can.
My latest choice this year was a PSE Carbon Stealth 35EC. I wanted a lighter bow than my last thus, the carbon. Draw length limited me to a Hoyt or PSE essentially. These were really the onyl two that made a purpose-built long-DL carbon bow. I liked the PSE.

I looked at a PSE but didn’t shoot it. I have a fear of actually shooting something after seeing the price tag and knowing that I may want it. I have a friend that wanted me to look through his Zeiss bino/range finder....I refused because I knew I’d want a pair of them.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back