Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Nevada Mulies in the Velvet

huntbux

Here are some photos of some bucks that I tool while out searching for Mulies in my local area.

SAM_2133.jpg

SAM_2135.jpg

SAM_2138.jpg

SAM_2169.jpg

SAM_2178.jpg

SAM_2182.jpg

Have bow and will travel from Reno!! Please dont tell me that is in one of our infamous 5 tag units :(

They are from zone 192, which yes is from one of our sad zones. However, Big Buck, here is a photo of my dad's buck from last year in zone 201.

IMG_1563.jpg

Nice bucks congrats. looks like you have something to chase this year! Great buck with a bow!

ok i will check that unit. Really starting to narrow down what im gonna put in for. Im thinking 32 up by denio. I have 90 percent chance of deer and like 40 for pronghorn so itd be cool to get both. 4 hours from reno so i dont know how much time id get up there because im a student so lookin for something a little more "local". any help?

201 has like 70 percent success for drawing so maybe ill go with thaty. Hell of a lot closer

201 is close and you have a good chance of getting a buck and if you don't have many archery bucks under your belt you will have the opportunity at a lot of bucks if you know where to go. They may not all be huge or big even. The buck in the picture was the biggest we found. However we did leave two up on the mountain that were almost in his class.

201 has like 70 percent success for drawing so maybe ill go with thaty. Hell of a lot closer

OK gotcha. Does look like it would be a happy zone if you drew it though. :D

You can say that again!! That is why they are so big though because there are only a handful of guys in there every year so some of the loners can get real big :hump:

Yeah it is crazy how many deer are out here and how little tags there are but it is what it is. I hunt in other zones so that I can hunt every year. I am gaining some points to draw for a better zone right now. However If you are locally in Nevada there are zones that are 99% guarantee that you will draw for archery deer.

Back