ND Antelope

Buschy

My father-in-law and I got these two antelope in SW ND on Friday. They are both a little over fourteen inches. We had a great hunt.

I might mention the road hunters were out in force, but that worked out fine as we got both of these bucks far away from any roads. I saw one hunter, and I use the term loosely, trying multiple "stalks" on a couple of herds with his bright red Ford pickup. Before I get flamed by someone, this hunter was not handicapped in any way, unless being lazy qualifies him as being handicapped? He stopped to visit with us after we packed the second animal back to the vehicle, got out to look at the antelope, and asked us where we found them.

Attachments

• 2006 Greg Rifle.JPG
    2006 Greg Rifle.JPG
    739.5 KB · Views: 186
  • 2006 Steve Rifle.JPG
    2006 Steve Rifle.JPG
    643.4 KB · Views: 168
  • 2006 Greg Rifle Packout.JPG
    2006 Greg Rifle Packout.JPG
    312.5 KB · Views: 156
Those are some good looking speed goats Buschy. A big congrats to you and your father-in-law on a successful hunt.

Congrats, those are good looking goats. I know what you mean by road hunters, most of the time hard work pays off.

Way to go on the nice speedgoats Buschy!

I'm hoping to get back out there myself one of these years. Figured I had it licked this year with 4 preference points (equates to having my name in the hat 65 times) but it didn't happen. Maybe next year.

Bwana,

This is the third tag I have drawn for antelope in ND in six years. We have really been beating the odds. I hope you get your tag next year and put it on a big one! Take care.

Buschy

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong when posting pictures in the Trophy Room page? This is the second time they have not come up correctly. Thank you for your help in advance.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back