Caribou Gear

My first new vehicle

I agree with @VikingsGuy.

If Ford drags its feet selling trucks, the customers will eventually move to Chevy, Dodge and Toyota or buy used. One manufacturer isn’t going to set the market price.
Plus sitting on high cost inventory kills working capital costs in high interest environment. Also, culturally within Ford - losing #1 volume truck label would kill the company.

I agree with @VikingsGuy.

If Ford drags its feet selling trucks, the customers will eventually move to Chevy, Dodge and Toyota or buy used. One manufacturer isn’t going to set the market price.
This will never happen because the all are doing this....it's not just a Ford thing. I see TONS of trucks on the lots, so I don't know what ya'll are even waiting for....just go buy one.

This will never happen because the all are doing this....it's not just a Ford thing. I see TONS of trucks on the lots, so I don't know what ya'll are even waiting for....just go buy one.
I did. Last rig died on a Tuesday in November. Sold it for scrap by Thursday. Did a quick internet search and found the exact truck I wanted and picked it up on Saturday. GMC.

I didn’t have to play any games with Ford.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back