Yeti GOBOX Collection

Mule Deer Alert!!! Little Help from my CO Boys????Or anyone else who wants to help.

konasage

Monster Mulies in Colorado on the Brain..... I have an unreal number of points and am looking to get THE ONE this year to stare at me from the end of my living room. I have to get out from under these points and start living a normal life of hunting. I have some good units picked out and have a real good idea what I will do but I can be persuaded if you all want to throw a little info my way about another idea I have not yet thought of... Not looking for your honey hole just throwing ideas around. May need someone to go along for the pack out of the high country?? 61,44,10,2 66, RFW? High, Low, you know what I'm thinking.

Looking for a place I can scout which rules out most of the RFW. Plus you can't camp on most of them. I think they are a bit "canned" too. We shall see.

Thanks

Last edited:
Wall Hanger Muley's

You say you have mega points for the draw..if you do have that many points then I would say put in for GMU 22 for the last season. I believe there is only 4 or 5 tags available in that hunt. If you talk to the area Game Warden he can tell you how many wallhangers he checks in yearly and it is an area that is not hard to get into or to hunt..I have seen quite a few bucks that were truly over 30 inch's and a couple that were well over that..Just takes being able to draw that tag..

How many points? The Kiowa Creek RFW hunt would be a hoot I bet. Seen some real pigs while driving in the area

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back