Caribou Gear

MtMiller.....

Moosie

Grand poopa
She's in your neck of the woods.... Almost old as Greenhorns new Girlfriend. Good luck !!!

bulls.jpg

Just think of it as Friday Night Lights-Off.

Watching a football game at Blue Pony Stadium in isolated Havre, Mont., is a unique experience, Bill Foley discovered while covering a game there for Butte's Montana Standard.

"A tiered parking lot is set up purposely so people can watch the games from the comfort of their car or, most likely, truck," Foley wrote. "Havre, you see, is usually a cold, windy place during football season.

"It's drive-in football ... [and] just like at the Silver Bow Drive-In, dummies have to be constantly reminded to turn their lights off."

I haven't seen a pair that impressive since the last time Dolly Parton performed on Hee Haw!

Unreal.

Great bulls, I can bet I know where those two came from or pretty close anyways.

Aren't the Bear Paw Mountains up that way? They must of drawn the tag together or something. I know the Bear Paw's have some monsters. Great Bulls!!!

YAh, the Email said Bear Paw Mountians......

I was jsut trying to Get MtMiller hooked up !!! That girls bull does have a nice rack. I like how the middle ones lay out.

Great bulls !

Actually, I think the bulls were taken out of the Custer NF area.

Jose, if you want to check out a Blue Pony/Light's game, there is a decent view from my driveway.:D Too bad I am usually not at home during football games.;)

Actually, I think the bulls were taken out of the Custer NF area.

I heard they were taken in the Rosebud county area in an area with a lot of private land mixed with checkerboard BLM. Damn nice bulls though

If she does go to Havre High, should could just run up the hill over lunch for a 'tutoring session'... ;)

Definitely big bulls!

Back