MT Opener Success

I don't think you have to teach your kid how to hunt, I think its in his blood!!

What you do need to do is teach your kid how to find find a wife like his dad did because no wife is going to stick with him if he hunts 24/7 like his dad!!! ;)

Congrats guys on good times...

I don't think you have to teach your kid how to hunt, I think its in his blood!!

What you do need to do is teach your kid how to find find a wife like his dad did because no wife is going to stick with him if he hunts 24/7 like his dad!!! ;)

Congrats guys on good times...

You got that right! My wife actually made this comment the other day....." you are turning him into a monster, I feel so sorry for his wife someday" :)lol
I responded with......well, at least you will be able to relate to her......hahaha

You got that right! My wife actually made this comment the other day....." you are turning him into a monster, I feel so sorry for his wife someday" :)lol
I responded with......well, at least you will be able to relate to her......hahaha

That is funny, B told the lady at the Cat game that Daddy just shot a bear! she gave me a dirty look, my wife said the samething! :)

nice job of teaching your son a few of the fine points of hunting, seeing elk but not having to take one, and helping out a good friend. it doesn't get much better then that!

What a story, thanks for sharing with us Matt! If I were a big game animal in the west I would be extremely worried about Braden in the very near future.........

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back