mtmiller

Weather was good and scenery was OK.

GuNR carried most of the load.

28.jpg

Not sure why I had to get there.

16.jpg

Had to take a few breaks along the way.

13.jpg

You live a life "full of life," not just full of breaths. Thanks for sharing and good on you for getting out and doing these cool things.

Seemed like a good idea....

13-1.jpg

Had to be there, but break away was about 30 seconds after I walked away from the edge. Big spash that would have dumped me and a tripod/camera. All in fun right? I know it looks weak, but big spash.

14.jpg

Rain sucked, but we stuck it out.

25.jpg

Awesome photos!! I'm off to fish this weekend in my goat unit. Lucky you didn't go in off that shelf, that water's cold. My most risky moment this summer so far was swimming across Lava Lake to check out a woman sitting on the other side. Was fine getting there, it was the swim back that about got me. Thermal shock is what it's called. :D I made it, but 20 more yards might have been ugly.

Nice photos as usual Miller!

Greenhorn ,obviously you left some of your "swimmers" on the other side!;)

Fishing was pretty tough in my opinion; no matter what the pup has to say.

38.jpg

Go get 'em bud.

39.jpg

Packing out, didn't want it to end.

14-1.jpg

Did I mention this place is pretty cool.

15.jpg

Great pics Miller! Thanks for sharing, seems like it's always an andenture when you leave home. Great way to live!

BBB92- Camo is Vias Camo exclusive to Kuiu gear, great gear... if you can get your hands on some.

Outstanding, as usual. Looks like a lot of fish in that first photo of GuNR fishing.

Very cool, I was really hoping to get in those mountains for work, but it looks like we're probably sticking it out in the Gallatin. BTW I like the dual rod strategy... not a bad idea.

Last edited:
Awesome adventure and great photos Miller. Thanks for sharing. Now I'm even more depressed about where I live . . . . :)

There may have been a few fish captured via GuNR.....but those pics might have been lost along the way.:D

That looks like a great time! I love backpacking for trout in the summer!

Very nice!! GuNR's turned into a very good looking dog...you not so much! ;)

I'd share with you what I did for the weekend, but it'd bore you to tears.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colt97
Back