MT big three out

No goat, sheep, or moose for me either...

But, on the plus side I have one more point and I can still apply next year!

Nothing here. My brother drew a Big Horn sheep tag in the Missouri Breaks. He needs to start playing the lottery more often since he drew a bull Moose tag last year. Go little brother.

Just got back into town and checked the drawing list and... nothing. Oh well, I guess I'll start making plans for a sheep next year.

Nothing for me,my boy, my hunting partner, his boy.

A good freind from Augusta drew a Big Horn Tag, called me pissin down both his legs.

Was hoping to draw a ewe tag in a baseball bat weapon only area, but missed out on that too.

BigHornRam said:
Yes she loses points but she only had 1 point.

have any one of you guys noticed that this big horn ram guy is a complete and total retard. he thinks he knows what hes talking about but really he is just some elmer fudd sitting at home on the computer talking about hunting that he does and how good of a hunter he is. the funny thing is i think instead of hunting he just sits in front of the computer and plays with himself:)

J bird said:
have any one of you guys noticed that this big horn ram guy is a complete and total retard. he thinks he knows what hes talking about but really he is just some elmer fudd sitting at home on the computer talking about hunting that he does and how good of a hunter he is. the funny thing is i think instead of hunting he just sits in front of the computer and plays with himself:)
Relative of yours BHR??? :D :D :D

coming from a guy that has around 350 posts? this guy needs to get out more:D

350 posts over 2+ years....I get out plenty...if it was 3500+, then maybe you would have a point.

I just figured you must know him pretty well to be able to give us such intimate details about BHR. Then again, maybe you're just another troll. If so, troll on little man, troll on.

guppie9 said:
350 posts over 2+ years....I get out plenty...if it was 3500+, then maybe you would have a point.

I just figured you must know him pretty well to be able to give us such intimate details about BHR. Then again, maybe you're just another troll. If so, troll on little man, troll on.

Methinks this troll is fascinated with the 'Big Horn' moniker...ie., tailgating BHR, the 'meaty sausage' reference...will be moot as soon as this pickle gargler is nuked.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back