PEAX Equipment

MT Archery Bull

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Way to Go! Great bull. And congrats to Crittergitter for not pooping his pants.

Critter- archery season lasts only five weeks.... You've got all year to sit in the john. Where are your priorities man! Dedication, man, dedication. :)

Great bull Drake...gonna be a great season for you, especially after you knock down a billy next weekend! Congrats!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Critter- archery season lasts only five weeks.... You've got all year to sit in the john. Where are your priorities man! Dedication, man, dedication. :)

True enough but i'm sure that we wouldn't see another elk again if the assplosion would have taken place inside the britches:D

Plus, theres always rifle season.;)

Congrats, Drake. Don't you still have a goat tag to fill? Hope you have a great hunt on that one, also.

Congrats, Drake. Don't you still have a goat tag to fill? Hope you have a great hunt on that one, also.

I do...I've got 6 days blocked off over the next 2 weeks. I haven't been able to get too excited yet with the 85 degree weather. Thanks for the well wishes.

I'm starting to realize that our team of Critter, drake, and Fiver has a weak link............It appears that I'm the only one not killing anything........fiver has a nice deer, drake an elk, soon a goat, and me...........nothing..................I better get with the program before i get kicked off the team:)

I'm starting to realize that our team of Critter, drake, and Fiver has a weak link............It appears that I'm the only one not killing anything........fiver has a nice deer, drake an elk, soon a goat, and me...........nothing..................I better get with the program before i get kicked off the team:)

... just kill a few Budweiser's - you'll feel better...:D

Remember what I told you about those Rage broadheads... it's just a matter of time ;)

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Su Sal
Back