Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Moving to MT

I don't know what you do for work but if you could move anywhere, I'd look into Forsyth,Mt.I met some friends from there and the town is great,IMO.It has incredible hunting and fishing.Hunting for elk,muleys,whitetails,antelope,tons of small game/predators.Fishing in the Yellowstone for walleye,smallmouth.The place has it all for the sportsman and the people there are great!!!Check it out,if I could move there, I'd do it in a heartbeat

So jealous that I’m not posting the title to this thread! Some day God willing. But I want the eastside

Throw a dart. Rent a spot for a year or two and figure it out on your own. It will be the best, most fun, two years of your life. Huge variation in home prices and local culture. You'll want to shop around while you hunt and fish to pass the time. Don't forget the dead of winter sports too.

Throw a dart. Rent a spot for a year or two and figure it out on your own. It will be the best, most fun, two years of your life. Huge variation in home prices and local culture. You'll want to shop around while you hunt and fish to pass the time. Don't forget the dead of winter sports too.

That's a great idea.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys, now I wait and see wha happens with jobs, maybe if things go right this will be more than just a dream.

I have to agree with "mixedbag" on this one. Forsyth, Miles City type country. You have access to all the species you mentioned.....bears might be a bit slim....but might be worth the trade for all of the tree huggers out west too. I would not suggest Glasgow either. The Mosquitos up there can stand flat footed a breed a mature turkey! They are huge and a lot of them. Stay south of the Missouri and west of Terry (or basically just avoid Terry at all costs) and you should be in good shape. Dillon and Lewistown would be good picks too.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back