Caribou Gear

Montana opening day bull

Nice Bull! I am impressed with the amount of grass on the area and its relative green color. Had a little more moisture there than other parts of the state.

Usually have a problem taking something opening weekend, but not if I had an opportunity for that guy!! Nice Bull!

Awesome bull! You better be careful. CSI may investigate the crime scene with all of the blood! Nothing like a well placed arrow tipped with a razor sharp broadhead.

What an awesome site to behold, after a 10 minute walk :) Congrats! Looking forward to yer pack out pics!

Congrats on a great bull ismith!

I was just in a sporting goods store in Bozeman and some disappointed fellas were moaning the blues. They proclaimed that it is a waste of time to hunt before the 15th. The fact they had hunted this weekend and saw/heard nothing, was their proof.

Remind them you can't fill a tag from the decoy section!

Finnished cutting steaks and grinding burger today. Still trying to wrap my head around the fact that im tagged out on elk already this year, but looking forward to trying to call one in for my hunting buddy. I dropped the skull off at the taxi today to get beetled. Forgot to ask about the packout pictures, but Ill get them up soon hopefully ( my camera died so my buddy took the pictures).
WP_000277.jpg

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back