PEAX Equipment

MLB

I'm one of those people who wouldn't care if there was never another MLB played ever again. :LOL:
I actually like post season baseball. Spent many October nights laying in the bed of my truck listening to a game on the radio. Cant say that I have purposely watched a regular season game in the last 20 years.

Listen here, it's an annual right of passage that Feb and early March are the only times of the year we get to think that. Don't take that away!
Oh, no, I get it. I'm a Twins fan. Usually by the first weekend in April I don't need to watch another game. ha ha

More unions screwing things up.

Actually it is a lockout, called by the owners. The owners also also slow walked the bargaining, to get more leverage, I assume.

This is a cherry on top of all the other problems baseball faces. Chief among them is the interminably slow pace of play. Games last forever. The game has evolved into one of walks, strikeouts, homeruns and pitching changes.

I am a lifelong fan but they are not enticing me to keep the baseball package on Direct tv.

Actually it is a lockout, called by the owners. The owners also also slow walked the bargaining, to get more leverage, I assume.

This is a cherry on top of all the other problems baseball faces. Chief among them is the interminably slow pace of play. Games last forever. The game has evolved into one of walks, strikeouts, homeruns and pitching changes.

I am a lifelong fan but they are not enticing me to keep the baseball package on Direct tv.
Could be worse. At least it’s not soccer.

Back