Anybody watching the MLB playoffs?

I have to keep reminding myself that they were up 3-1 on the Dodgers last year and still pissed it away. The Dodgers are just too good, I'm not getting my hopes up until its over.
Don’t remind me. It’s always a struggle to win a series against the dodgers. I feel pretty good about tomorrow night with Morton just not sure after that.

It was one of the best series I’ve watched in a while especially since the Dodgers won. I do agree that was a pretty questionable call but the dodgers also got rung up a few times last night on some questionable calls also. Either way Scherzer would’ve ended it in another pitch or 2!
Let’s go Dodgers!
I was at game 5. Pretty cool how evenly those teams played this year. I couldn't tell what that swing was until I go home, too bad it ended that way. As a Giants fan I hate to see it end that way but they needed a clutch hit or two early to keep from that situation. Go Braves.

I cannot believe that the Dodgers are losing to the Braves.

Not possible. But should have been Dodgers and Giants in WS.

I dread that Boston may win this thing.

Wow that may have just cost us the series. I feel like I could puke. O well. Chop chop.

We we’re camping in National forest with no phone service so just found out. I hope everyone keeps doubting the Braves. This underdog thing is working pretty good. Chop Chop!

The Braves have the best record in baseball since the trade deadline, but I understand why they are the underdogs: they typically underperform in these situations.

22730195_10210109776607269_759059389666620786_n.jpg

We just had 9 inches of rain plus in 36 hours here in Giants Country....

...The local radio station said those raindrops were Dodger Tears.....

5rfpzw.jpg

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back