Matt Rinella knocking it outta the park

I've never seen a minute of most of these bums on youtube, but the masses eat their content up. It's like reality TV. Anyone who steps back and takes an objective look at it should see that it's all fake B.S. but people looooove it.
I think most reasonable people see reality tv for what it is though: escapist garbage. They enjoy it precisely because of its lack of realism.

The people eating up the stuff we are most concerned about, however, are taking it literally.

Out of the blue, CCJ brings up talking with Waddell about what will end hunting. Politics, anti-hunting, or other hunters. Steve quickly says it will be politics and urban centers. CCJ keeps steering the convo back to how mean other hunters are too each other.

He wants to talk about Matt Rinella soooooooo bad hahahahahahha.

Out of the blue, CCJ brings up talking with Waddell about what will end hunting. Politics, anti-hunting, or other hunters. Steve quickly says it will be politics and urban centers. CCJ keeps steering the convo back to how mean other hunters are too each other.

He wants to talk about Matt Rinella soooooooo bad hahahahahahha.
You are a sucker for punishment.

i wouldn't trust half the hunters out there to re find their rifle leaning on a nearby tree after taking a dump.

some skillset :rolleyes:

Most would find a way to turn this into a stupid post about the creator, wildlife, the duality of life and the elusive big game animal they are chasing, and let's not forget the stupid #s too.

"Lost my gun after taking a deuce. #ElkShape #VortexOptics #WatherbyMeatEaterEdition #Antler #Deer #Sitka #Elk #KeepHammering #YouMiss100%OfTheShitsYouDon'tTake"

i wouldn't trust half the hunters out there to re find their rifle leaning on a nearby tree after taking a dump.

some skillset :rolleyes:
True story: I almost shot a pretty nice mountain whitetail immediately after taking a dump this fall. Unfortunately scurrying over to the tree to retrieve my rifle spooked him, and by the time I had him in the scope he was high tailing it away from me.

True story: I almost shot a pretty nice mountain whitetail immediately after taking a dump this fall. Unfortunately scurrying over to the tree to retrieve my rifle spooked him, and by the time I had him in the scope he was high tailing it away from me.

Serious question, boys. What's your mountain dump taking load-out in grizz country?

I walked half a mile without my bow trying to find an elk to hunt years ago. Set it down to take a break and glass. Got up and went on my walk. Hunt ender.

His campaign isn't working. I saw today where Cam Hanes and Steve Rinella were pig hunting together. Cam is not going to be quiet lol.

Serious question, boys. What's your mountain dump taking load-out in grizz country?
Glock 17 out of holster and laid on top of the toilet paper box. Or better yet in a handicap stall so the pistol rests securely between the railing and the wall on top of the TP box. Though the 17 is inferior as a grizzly gun and the Glock 22 would also be ridiculed. No, let’s increase the .40 case another .142” to the mighty 10MM! Because the internet bros all agree 10MM is the greatest grizzly stopper ever made right now. Though I’ll keep that handicap stall in griz country too. Yeti should make that. Some collapsible flat pack polyethylene stall with handrails and a shitstool.

Okay after this post on the low-lights of the podcast I’m done, but I had a drive today and finished it. Call me a masochist.

-CJJ once again steers the convo towards Matt Rinella’s rant he made about Joe and himself. He seems to think Matt was being speaking literally when he said the elk Joe kills are actually on beta blockers. Not sure how CJJ didn’t realize it was a joke. Like CJJ had to have been thinking about this for months and not only did he never figure out it wasn’t a literal statement, nobody told him?

-Self proclaimed purple belt in hunting Joe Rogan thinks a 65 pound draw isn’t enough to kill elk.

-Joe likes hunting private ranches because it’s the most natural since there is less hunting pressure, ignoring the fact elk were hunted by humans well before Columbus and the whole suite of predators that would have been there as well.

That’s it, that’s the funny stuff. I don’t think Steve really enjoyed himself like he normally does on his own podcast.

Okay after this post on the low-lights of the podcast I’m done, but I had a drive today and finished it. Call me a masochist.

-CJJ once again steers the convo towards Matt Rinella’s rant he made about Joe and himself. He seems to think Matt was being speaking literally when he said the elk Joe kills are actually on beta blockers. Not sure how CJJ didn’t realize it was a joke. Like CJJ had to have been thinking about this for months and not only did he never figure out it wasn’t a literal statement, nobody told him?

-Self proclaimed purple belt in hunting Joe Rogan thinks a 65 pound draw isn’t enough to kill elk.

-Joe likes hunting private ranches because it’s the most natural since there is less hunting pressure, ignoring the fact elk were hunted by humans well before Columbus and the whole suite of predators that would have been there as well.

That’s it, that’s the funny stuff. I don’t think Steve really enjoyed himself like he normally does on his own podcast.
I couldnt stop laughing when he said the 65 lb comment either. Maybe CJJ would have told him that since his DL is like 25"

Steve looked like the sober guy stuck waiting until close to take his friends home from the bar..... Seemed like he was ready to go a long while.

There must have been an odd pact to not say "MR" - cause there were a lot of topics related to his philosophy.

Do you think the antis would have as much fuel if we didn't advertise predator hunting so hard?
I’m not sure I agree.. let’s say no advertising in any fashion of predator hunting.. it’d be okay for shooting the cute deer and elk and gophers and what have you? Even with no “advertising” at all, the antis have fuel as long as we’re shooting and eating animals, right??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jjoner
Back