Big Montana bull

I doubt he shared it without permission. There is a code and if you break it you get left out.

Pretty incredible how critters can circulate through all the social media shit. It's usually pretty short lived people just can't help themselves. Congrats to the lucky hunter and yeah it looks like he's in a front yard..... because he is.

Why someone posts a location or general area is beyond me. Especially for a place like that.

"Rumor has it...." Because social media post says so...
Hah! Best way to keep a mega bull's breeding ground secret = misinformation.

Who here would share where a bull like that was taken? Maybe a couple.

Oh how I miss the lost art of stuffing giant chit in the closet. Rare skill these days

Just heard from the source that it was killed in the Yellowstone Breaks….. Congratulations to the hunter.

I heard it was up rOcK CR33K.

I feel out of the loop. Tell me more. There’s a nuts lodge of Rock Creek by Philipsburg and that area has produced some bruisers over the years, and there’s a Rock Creek Ranch above Deer Lodge that have resident elk all over the property. It’s a billionaires club, and I know a guy that works up there. Toads all over the place…

I feel out of the loop. Tell me more. There’s a nuts lodge of Rock Creek by Philipsburg and that area has produced some bruisers over the years, and there’s a Rock Creek Ranch above Deer Lodge that have resident elk all over the property. It’s a billionaires club, and I know a guy that works up there. Toads all over the place…
That was a Hunt Talk Man reference!
IMG_0590.jpeg
I never ever pass up an opportunity to geek out on geography.

There’s 44 Rock Creeks in Montana.

View attachment 291984
Here we all thought HTM was giving the world a honey hole but he was really speaking in riddles. I’m surprised there’s only 44, to be honest.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RPN
Back