Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

LOOKING FOR ADVICE ON DIY MULE DEER HUNT!!

Thinking this was a recent thread.
giphy.gif

NE is the last place a beginner wants to start at.

With unlimited Otc tags, and little public land its actually the last place any mule deer hunter should go.
I agree that if you are going to do your first DIY mule deer hunt Nebraska might not be the first place I would choose. I would suggest a location that has better mule deer numbers and a better success %

So I live in Sioux Falls SD. I was in your shoes a few years ago bur wanting to hunt elk. Not a trophy type hunt just a opportunity to hunt. Go Hunt subscription was my biggest factor for me finding and making my decision on where to hunt. So easy to jump around to different state / units with tons of information on the hunt with access what to expect as far as numbers / harvest rates etc..I did this hunt this fall and had a great hunt. With the info from Go Hunt and listening to podcast on how to utilize E-scouting with goole earth and onX. we were into elk most days with out ever stepping foot in the unit until the first day of the trip

So I live in Sioux Falls SD. I was in your shoes a few years ago bur wanting to hunt elk. Not a trophy type hunt just a opportunity to hunt. Go Hunt subscription was my biggest factor for me finding and making my decision on where to hunt. So easy to jump around to different state / units with tons of information on the hunt with access what to expect as far as numbers / harvest rates etc..I did this hunt this fall and had a great hunt. With the info from Go Hunt and listening to podcast on how to utilize E-scouting with goole earth and onX. we were into elk most days with out ever stepping foot in the unit until the first day of the trip
I have been wanting to try Go Hunt. From what you stated it seems like I should give it a try.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back