Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Logo Gear?

It's not like he asked for this standard issue Minnesotan hunting outfit...

Blaze-Orange-Coverall.jpg

Although there would be plenty of space for logos!

I'm not gonna deny....I could post many pictures of guys I hunted with dressed like that....;)

ok...one more...."If you can't hunt like OYOA...stay on the porch with the women"

Nice...but I'm thinking the sponsors will not share your enthusiasm ;)

I do like the MasterCard style "priceless" taglines. Compare OYOA to big expensive guided hunts and I think the message would be easy to get across in a humorous way.

Last edited:
Has there been any progress with logo gear?

Met with the graphics designer yesterday. We have some final ideas that we will be looking over next week.

Didn't want to go through the effort and expense if this was a one or two year flash in the pan. Now that I have a new three year agreement, figured I better get on with this process.

So, what do guys like most?

Hats
T-shirts (Short or long sleeve)
Bumper stickers
Window decals
Hoodies
Sweatshirts
Patches or labels to stick on anything they have

Other?

This is not an easy process. Nor cheap. :eek:

Taglines:

On Your Own Adventures...closer than you think

Hunt Talk is Cheap--OYOA

A little thievery in this one:
OYOA...it's out there

Guess I like the ones to puts the redaer in the adventure.

Ok, you can see my advanced advertising skills coming through:D The best tag lines are gonna cost ya.

Ball caps and/or watch caps

Orange vest ? Camo T-shirt

Teddys and see through lingerie that say "Own your own adventures !!!

like hoodies and window decals,hats.I'm sure you'll think of something cool to put on them

I'd like some window decals, hat and or beanie to keep my noggin warm. Would buy a semi-nice button up with the logo to wear while I'm on the road to and from a hunt.

Thanks for the response.

Sign me up for a couple hoodies and hats beanies and decals
I think you should shot for mystery ranch signature pack or maybe oyoa signature series sitka gear...just sayin

Hats, T-shirts and Window decals. I would be proud to display the OYOA window sticker next to the NRA sticker and the Calvin whizzing sticker (Chevy,Ford, whatever).

Hurry...ship me a camo thong with OYOA logo and tag line before valentines! Kidding!

I like hoodys and long sleeve shirts with text or logo down the arm.

Back