MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Last week Fat off Contest

Sorry, but I lost the excel spreadsheet. I'll have to see if I can find it. Though the contest is over I think it would be good to keep up-dating and pushing each other. Kinda like a fat-guy sewing circle.

So where is the cutsie little bar chart y'all were doing in the beginning?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I'll neeed some carbs to make it around in those mountains.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Breakfast: Bacon, eggs, french toast, pancakes, hot and/or cold cereal, juice, coffee.

Lunch: Sandwhiches, snack food

Dinner: Elk steaks, grouse cutlets, antelope burger, BBQ ribs, hot dogs, chile, butter beans, blackeye peas, corn, green beans, Bushes beans, soup, Dinty Moore stew.

Beverage: Water, orange juice, coffee, hot chocolate, Gatorade, beer, beer, beer, beer. I am taking up 19 gallons of water and 3 cases of bottled water for you Martin.

Uhhh I think you did about 3 weeks into this thing
wink.gif

Congrats MAN !!!!

Meathead is the winner, unless Co Oak had an amazing week. I'll have to dig around for the graph...

Elky, that's one heckuva camp you're running! Martin will eat better with you up in the mountains than he will here, with restaurants & fast food joints on every corner!
eek.gif
I think this year some venison & other game's going to go into a special "Hillbilly Fest Reserve" so I can put on a spread like yours next year.
drool.gif
Nut can bring the veal.
wink.gif

Congrats to all of you weight losers; you did yourselves proud!

Looks like the food will be a great part of this hunt. With all that Bill will be cooking I'll be putting on a pound or two up there.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back