Ladder49

Quiet_One

I seen this last weekend great movie very sad, I hated part where the black guy got steamed and the guy who fell thorugh the weak ground roof whatever it was , Anyway it was very good but sad worst sad part where guy at end died he was good firefighter too left kid wife alone she knew he woulda went someday he did , When movie makes u sad or makes u jump it very good i ogt confused was funny hubby had tell me more than once that one died at first other burn that me blond :rolleyes: :(

I borrowed that movie from my older sister tonight...OMG waht a great movie. Very touching. It is most deffintently a tear jerker. Everyone should see it.
Quick Draw

YES it kinda sometimes make me very confused when they start from end to begiing wish they stop , cant take to much anymore :eek: :D

I thought it was boring compared to back draft. I guess i think its cheesy how some of these guys act like little kids when they are grow up. The same kids that chased fire trucks on bicycles become firemen and think everyone is impressed that they are firemen. I look at them as kids that never grew up. Yes they have a dangerous job, but so do a lot of other guys.

Yes they have a dangerous job, but so do a lot of other guys
You're right schmalts- I broke a nail once logging onto HuntTalk and I heard that miller hit his head on the door jamb of his truck while taking a pic of a songbird :eek: :D

...that being said, I thought the movie was fair to middlin'

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back