Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Kwik Trip

I’m a Casey’s guy but Kwik Trip is a close second. They don’t have Mavericks in the Midwest but those are really good too.

I like me some Casey's. (South of the cheddar curtain). But Kwik Trip is where it's at. Those chicken tenders!
Casey's pizza and breakfast pizza is where its at. I'll order it over Dominos, Papa Johns, etc sometimes. Solid A. Their sandwiches are pretty good. Grade of B. The only thing I've had from them that is subpar is the hash brown. I'll give that a C. It really needs to be deep fried or at a minimum coated in oil prior to putting in the oven.

Casey's pizza and breakfast pizza is where its at. I'll order it over Dominos, Papa Johns, etc sometimes. Solid A. Their sandwiches are pretty good. Grade of B. The only thing I've had from them that is subpar is the hash brown. I'll give that a C. It really needs to be deep fried or at a minimum coated in oil prior to putting in the oven.
Try the breakfast burrito.

Try the breakfast burrito.
Its great too, just not as good as the pizza IMO. The Caseys i normally stop at rarely has them. Really like their french roast coffee as well. Have to add ice to my cup prior to making it though if I want to be able to sip on it right away.

Its great too, just not as good as the pizza IMO. The Caseys i normally stop at rarely has them. Really like their french roast coffee as well. Have to add ice to my cup prior to making it though if I want to be able to sip on it right away.
I don't much care fir the breakfast pizza but the other pizza is good imo.

After liking and loving so many posts on this thread, I think I might have a convenience store food problem😂. Kwik Trip is great. Casey's pizza and raspberry flips are amazing, but the stores are usually pretty run down. Kwik Trip is consistently clean and employees are well trained. They definitely run a good business.

After liking and loving so many posts on this thread, I think I might have a convenience store food problem😂. Kwik Trip is great. Casey's pizza and raspberry flips are amazing, but the stores are usually pretty run down. Kwik Trip is consistently clean and employees are well trained. They definitely run a good business.
My thought exactly! Hence the reason for the thread😂

The hash brown sticks from kwik trip A+. I think they put crack in them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back