Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

King for a day, what would you do?

I know , my lock comment was meaning , I moved to Montana before you were gonna lock it up to outsiders being King 👑 for the day , Which I’m fine with now I’m here …. Ha ha ha ha ,
Dfs kicking all the transplants out
giphy.gif

Dfs kicking all the transplants out
giphy.gif
And at the same time not everyone born here appreciates or values the gift they’ve been given, it works both ways

Being raised in Alaska then my family moved to Oregon when I was 17-18 ,
It’s wasn’t until I left and the years have past I’ve come to realize how blessed I was to be raised and live in such a wild place , I’m sure Montana was just as cool and unique in the mid 70’s and 80’s when I roamed around in AK

I'd make all bank transactions immediately publish to public, abolish all tax, tie all government budgets to a hard limit of money printed to make 3% inflation and order anyone who proposes new taxes castrated or lobotomized.

Just fixing taxes and unmasking banking would do it, but I'd have an afternoon free. So I'd deport anyone who isn't at least third generation native and end immigration entirely.

Oh, political lobbyists are abolished with a death penalty. Political campaigning limited to one month prior to election day and consisting only of text posted to interweb or live outdoor speeches given by the candidate.

File 13 for Dept of Ed, BATFE, FBI, CIA and Homeland Security. Women barred from military service.

That's a full day!

Wait was this supposed to be about hunting? Oops.

I'd make all bank transactions immediately publish to public, abolish all tax, tie all government budgets to a hard limit of money printed to make 3% inflation and order anyone who proposes new taxes castrated or lobotomized.

Just fixing taxes and unmasking banking would do it, but I'd have an afternoon free. So I'd deport anyone who isn't at least third generation native and end immigration entirely.

Oh, political lobbyists are abolished with a death penalty. Political campaigning limited to one month prior to election day and consisting only of text posted to interweb or live outdoor speeches given by the candidate.

File 13 for Dept of Ed, BATFE, FBI, CIA and Homeland Security. Women barred from military service.

That's a full day!

Wait was this supposed to be about hunting? Oops.

Which one you going for King Louis XVI or Tsar Nicholas II?

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back