Just want to say thank you

144films

Hi everyone
This is my first post. This forum helped me punch my tag on my first elk the past September in AZ. I didn't feel comfortable asking a bunch of questions so I just read the threads. I just want to say thank you this forum is a wealth of knowledge. I'll post a picture if I can. Granted it's not a giant but it was solo on public land so I'll take it! Thanks again everyone.image.jpg

Congrats. I wish I had punched a tag on my first elk hunt. I would have been dancing in the streets to shoot a bull on my first hunt.

Way to go! I've gone twice and went home empty both times. Not looking like another elk hunt is in the cards, so I'll just keep dreaming. Keep up the good work and post pics for those of us that will remain jealous!

Don't take it lightly how many people will tell you that an elk on your first elk hunt is something to be proud of. Took me 3 years before I got to inhale the intoxicating stench of an elk on the ground. Great work!

Congrats on your first elk. There is a steep learning curve for a new elk hunter. It gets easier from here on.

congratulations, an elk on the ground is an accomplishment no matter the size. I've been tentatively invited on an elk/mule deer hunt next year and fully plan on being a pack mule for others if I go

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back