Idaho Mule deer guide?

Bowaddic

I know this is a DYI site mostly witch is how i hunt. But my sons pitching coach is looking to hire a mule deer guide in Idaho for the 2018 season. Does any one have any recommendations? I will pass them on. Thanks

He wants to do a pack in trip. I told him he needs to join the Go Hunt site. I would be a good place to start. I figured it cant hurt to ask on here. I did a DYI Wyoming Antelope hunt in October. Harvested 1 buck and 3 does. But i could not have done it without The advice i got from this site and made some friends as well.

from what I have seen bear paw outfitters seems to put down some good bucks and accommodate that style he may be looking for, Go Hunt would also be a good spot for him to look and start contacting outfitters now to see who will fit best for him especially since they book pretty far out.

Yea he stated that they book up fast. I have never personally used a guide for hunting. I do know i don't care for going with fishing guides here in Florida. I guide inshore and offshore myself, i guess i just have my own style of fishing. I will pass along the information Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back