Idaho Draw Results are POSTED!!!

Since the damn website is still down, what do I need to be able to check my draw?

Do I have to have my license number, or can I do it with just the shit I normally can remember?

You can login to IDFG with your SSN as if you are going to purchase a tag. Once on the screen where you can purchase tags there is a tab I think called Duplicates that might have your license number. I know it is listed somewhere in that screen if not in that exact location.

You can login to IDFG with your SSN as if you are going to purchase a tag. Once on the screen where you can purchase tags there is a tab I think called Duplicates that might have your license number. I know it is listed somewhere in that screen if not in that exact location.

Thanks, I will try that if their system ever comes back up before the results get mailed via the Post Office...

Thanks, I will try that if their system ever comes back up before the results get mailed via the Post Office...

Jose you can still get into the license area its a 3rd party server was just in there to see if backdoor way works and nope dont work cuz i put in for unlimitied tags:D

My neighbor is out in the street in front of my house dancing so I guess he got through

Last edited:
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shinerbt
Back