Idaho Applications

Bowhuntrben

I'm looking at starting to apply for a controlled hunt in Idaho next year. I was wondering if any of you have actually mailed in your application for this? From the website, it appears that you can mail it to any fish and game office. Would I be best off sending an app to the headquarters office? It's early to be thinking about this, but just trying to research while I can and want to make sure my app gets in! I suppose applying on the internet would be the easy and sure way, but the 3% fee is a bummer for one of the big 3.

Thanks for any advice!

You are weighing if saving around $70 is worth not knowing if you handwrote a valid choice, made no mistakes including forgot to sign something, got the amount correct on your payment, the mail did not get lost, your payment works when is processed and the clerk at F&G does not fat-finger your app?

I can squeeze a dime until it bleeds. I prefer knowing the entry was valid, payment went through and I am in going to be in the draw when it comes to sheep, goat and moose applications.

Elk, deer and pronghorn are not something I lose sleep over.

+1

The 3% fee is BS, it should just be a flat fee per credit card charge. Instead of this BS where they add $3 (resident) to each species.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back