I wonder why?

Definately Spotted.... Hence the :p .... :D :D

The Idaho rules state that "No Female Bear accompanied by a young may be taken".

So we were thinking... some of the biggest bear we've seen are with young. We can also buy a 2nd bear tag as well. If the first shot was to take of the "young"....... which is 100% legal I think, then it's no longer accompanying the Female bear and she can go next.

What's your take on that rule ? :D :D

Definately Spotted.... Hence the :p .... :D :D

The Idaho rules state that "No Female Bear accompanied by a young may be taken".

So we were thinking... some of the biggest bear we've seen are with young. We can also buy a 2nd bear tag as well. If the first shot was to take of the "young"....... which is 100% legal I think, then it's no longer accompanying the Female bear and she can go next.

What's your take on that rule ? :D :D

That's basically the way the AZ regs read for Bears as well. No sow with cubs but it doesn't saw anything about not shooting a cub.

looks spotted to me.

twokittens-1.jpg

Honestly if that collared cat were to come in while I was sitting in my treestand with my bow, I think Id let one fly if she were alone.

Dan, this cam is a 6B cam.

Thats a better pic... shows more "faded spots" but thats a large cat for a Kitten...

Do you think "size matters":D.? .. Wonder if there is a more detailed definition of what constitutes a "kitten".. I can't find anything in the regs....

You ain't seeing no deer cause the kitty cats dun et'em....ain't seeing no mexican Wulluffs caws kitty cat dun kilt them, ergo you have nuttin to kill but kitty cats....send collar in and ask them to put it on a wolf....

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back