Yeti GOBOX Collection

I wonder why?

AZ402

I have an idea why there were no deer hitting this spot. My buddy and I put a cam up and this was all that came in for a week.

3cats-3.jpg

They came in multiple times the week of Aug 14th to Aug 19th, all but one time was during the day. We didnt set the date and time on that cam but it looked like mostly morning hits.

Since you can't take spotted kittens or a female accompanied by spotted kittens, I don't have any plans for them. If the cat shows up solo on cam, maybe.

Thats a tough call... But I'm not so sure they would still be classified as kittens?

Yearlings and they are still hanging with Mom... but they have to be weened and as large as they look... running or in they shadows it would be hard to tell....Interesting question though...We might need a "poll" legal ..not legal.:confused:

[The rule says..Any lion.. Except "spotted kittens" or Females accompanied with "spotted kittens"]....I guess the ? is..Are they still Classified as Kittens...Is there a Lion expert in the house... Buzz? Oak?

Last edited:
Spotted enough that I wouldn't shoot her. Also, it cost a lot of time and money to get that collar on her, and it's likely there for a good reason. I think I would pass on a radio-collared cat.

Whether she is legal or not, I dunno...

Thats a tough call... But I'm not so sure they would still be classified as kittens?

looks spotted to me.

twokittens-1.jpg

Honestly if that collared cat were to come in while I was sitting in my treestand with my bow, I think Id let one fly if she were alone.

Dan, this cam is a 6B cam.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back