I drew!!!!!!~!~~~~~~~!@!!!

Nick,

Congratulations on the tag. Goat hunting is a lot of fun.

If coat quality is very important to you, then I would wait until late September (at least) in order to let them hair up. Early in September they will still very much have their summer coats.

IMO, one of the biggest factors for a great looking goat mount is a really full winter coat.

Congrats on the buona fortuna. You shouldn't have any problem being motivated for staying in shape with that ticket.

Yep, I'm very happy that I've been working hard at getting and staying in shape over the last few years.

I'm actually going to be running my first 50K (31 miles) trail race in a couple weeks.

I'll be going to a family reunion camp in SW Montana in June this year and a bible camp the first week in August so I plan on trying to make that a scouting trip as well.

Lots of planning to do that's for sure!

Congratulations,

You sure draw alot of tags. I look forward to your story, You always have an exciting story.

Good for you! You are in for an incredible hunt! Take lots of pictures to share with us.

That's awesome! Congrats man.

It's surprising to me to see how few tags Wyoming has compared to it's neighboring states.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back