Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

I could use some prayers sent right now.

Ive been on the childrens end of this scenario. My mom didn't take it so well but my dada did. He was very matter of fact and didn't let himself feel too sorry for me. He was not mean but very firm. What I will say is that your attitudes will affect them. Its usually fairly easy to manage as long as the family all makes a commitment too. There's lots of new research all the time so who knows what changes will occur till he's your age.

Prayers sent, its gonna be fine but I.didn't say easy.

My daughter was sick 7-8 years ago. It took the doctors a few days to determine what was wrong.
Worst days of my life. I remember the strain of a sick child...it breaks you down.
Hang in there, hoping for smoother waters.

So sorry to hear big guy. Having 3 kids from 2-6 this definitely hurts my heart for you. I can't say I know what you're going through but our hearts and prayers go out to you and your family.

May God give you and your family the strength to persevere.
It's tough on everyone when little ones are sick.
Prayers for you and your family...

Thank you all for the kind words. Last night was very rough. Couldn’t get his blood sugars down. Poke his finger, call the doctor, more insulin, wait reapeat. Finally got him down this morning. It will get better and we will be ok. The staff at the Barbara Davis center is excellent. We’re going to learn about diet changes this morning. My wife and I have committed to doing it with him. Which is ok because dad could lose a few anyways. We may even get to go home today. Thank you again

I'm not a real religious person, but my kids mean a lot to me and I'm so thankful at 27 and 23 they are healthy. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I wil say a prayer for your family and know God is watching over you, even though it doesn't feel like it at times. Hang in there and love those kids.

Ive been a pastor for nearly 20 years. Feel free to PM if I can help.

Certainly, I'll be praying for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back