Caribou Gear Tarp

Hunting Ethics / Sportsmanship

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sONfxPCTU0

I felt the need to have a little laugh to keep things light!!!!!
I understand both parties have their own opinions on the way the events played out. We ALL (as hunters) should respect fellow hunters as we would like to be respected, but original poster needs to realize that public land hunting is just that, and you should have zero expectations. Situations like this are going to happen, just gotta make the best of them. Theres TOOO much land out there to squabble!

Last edited:
This is kind of a humorous read.

You should have wrote, "Those of you who weren't there ......keep quiet. Those of you who know me and weren't there either . . . . thanks for your support"

As Rodney Kings said, "Can't we all just get along?"

All while posting on a public forum. SMH

This is kind of a humorous read.

You should have wrote, "Those of you who weren't there ......keep quiet. Those of you who know me and weren't there either . . . . thanks for your support"

As Rodney Kings said, "Can't we all just get along?"
I posted my comment before reading yours. Looks like we're on the same page!

I've already posted it in my own thread. 155" without the broke main beam. Not a big deer or a big deal. There were 2-3 more in the same class.

I wasn't trying to step on toes. I even called a guy whose hunted there since the 60s to make sure he wasn't going to be there. Other than that I gave as much space to one group as the other since I got caught in the middle.

I wanted to tag out opening day so I could go to Colorado and help a friend on his hunt. Plus a have a nephew coming up in a week to hunt so I'm helping him.

Trust me......we will be three counties away....all the while dealing with other public land hunters and getting along with them as best I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back