Hunt Talk Fantasy Football League with Prizes

I’ve only received 6 of 11 gift cards, there is still 5 out there who have not met the terms of joining the league. Please reply too my PM that I sent out to all that participated and have not sent an item/gift card.
Matt

Alright, after some investigative research I think I've got some people nailed down with who hasn't sent their gift to Duck-Slayer.
Let me know if I'm wrong.

Rzrbck918
Callen
Tubb2402

I have sen't PM's and emails to those who haven't sent yet.

I spoke with Boomerusaf and he was supposed to get his out on Friday.

Duck-Slayer, I apologize for mine as I had it sitting in our "outgoing mail" here at work and for some reason it didn't get out when it was supposed to. So if you haven't received mine, it should be there shortly.

Tubb2402 & Callen have both told me prizes will be shipped out soon.
Still waiting on a response from Rzrbck918

As of today, everybody has sent prizes to duckslayer.

We will definitely do this again next year.

Thanks again to all who participated!

Good stuff! I'm surprised all ponied up! Heh, really good stuff.

Thanks for following this through, Robinhood 21.

My advice, collect funds BEFORE draft. That is how we do our league. Need one trustworthy person or, I think, there are online leagues that hold the money for everyone. Every league has a sore loser and an absent minded member that you have to dog way too long to do the right thing. Collect winnings before the draft or taint the joy of winning with playing the role of debt collector.

I’m going to get everything going on Wednesday. The draft will take place a week before the season starts, that way it reduces the chance of a good player somebody drafted going down in preseason.

I want to give guys who were in this league last year first dibs and will fill spots from there.

I will be collecting the payment early this year so I don’t have to hassle everybody after the season is over to pay up.

HUNT TALK GUT SHOT!!!

FYI, I plan on making a trophy this year for the winner.

PM me if you’re in

I sent out an email to all league members from last year. Let me know if you're still in this year.

Also, lets have an open discussion on when you would like the draft to take place. I put a tentative date of Aug 30th but I already know that probably wont work. Lets aim for the 17th or 18th.

Let me know, thanks!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back