Hunt pics

174in

Getting ready to leave for my hunting trip the end of this week.I just thought I would post up some older pics do the same if you have any to share.Some of these have been seen here before.
Birthdaybuck-1.jpg

154" 10
2weekscatch-3.jpg

2 weeks from my trapline
HPIM0040.jpg

days catch of coon
septbuck.jpg

archery buck

bucksfirstbowbuck11-1-09.jpg

Mybuddy with his first archery buck
09bowbuck.jpg

my deer that year
MNswampbuck.jpg

A Minn buck on bublic land

6-1.jpg

Wyoiming 2001 mule deer hunt

DSC00724.jpg

My first antelope WY 2010
DSC00707.jpg

HPIM1041-1.jpg

my boy and his dog
5.jpg

174" I shot a few years back and never got any good feild photos of still sick about it today

Awesome pics and bucks! I would post some of mine....but now I`m ashamed to share!:eek:

Good luck on the upcoming hunt! I know your chomping at the bit!

You're kidding right? Delish.

I never kid. ;)

The only catfish I've ever had were a bunch of 12 inchers. Never have tried the bigger cats. After cleaning a mess of crappie this weekend I'm thinking I need to find bigger fish that taste just as good but won't require as much work cleaning.

They actually were bullheads and they were good eating.I got them in june last year.I plan on going back this summer to get some more

where in wisco

Hey 174, where in Wisco are you near? only reason I ask is that buck you never got good field photos of.... lots of same characteristics of a set of sheds i found one year turkey hunting and would be interesting if one of those small world things to track down the shooter of that actual deer!

I shot that buck during the holiday hunt Jan 2008 in between Bloom City and Rockbridge Wisconsin.I would like to see some pics of the sheds you have whether it is the same buck or not.

Lyndon Station

Close but not close enough sadly! However I'll definitely load up some pics and shoot them over to you. I found both sides laying almost on top of eachother, was quite the find. Ended up getting them scored and using an average spread of 16, it would have been a solid 160 buck. Has a lot of the characteristics of that great buck you shot, some of the unique tines, semi palmation, and then the great mass.. anyways, nice buck once again

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back