Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

How many of you conceal?

Do you conceal? How often?

• Yes - every day

Votes: 21 15.6%
  • Yes - most of the time

Votes: 16 11.9%
  • Yes - Just certain times/places (church, stores, gas stations, restaurants, theaters)

Votes: 24 17.8%
  • Yes - But infrequently

Votes: 20 14.8%
  • No - But have CCW

Votes: 14 10.4%
  • No

Votes: 33 24.4%
  • Don't have to with these guns *kisses biceps*

Votes: 7 5.2%

• Total voters
I do sometimes, but I work at a college (gun free zone, not going to risk my livelihood over it), and otherwise spend a lot of time at home. So, in really I only really carry when I’m going to store or walking the dogs.

On a good note my SIL got his Range Officer certification for civilians today (had it for many years for Army). He'll be teaching some pretty dangerous folks; Girl Scouts, with BB Guns. He also reaches canoe skills (MN boy, so many trips to Boundary Waters), and kayak.

Strong, confident girls are the best.

@Dsnow9 , can I get an Amen? 😂

All this thread is doing is making me think I need a nice little nine to carry around. Damnit @TOGIE
Over 1 million illegals since October. I'd say you're on the right track, but you can't empty a 9mm pistol from inside a pocket like you can a 642.

On a good note my SIL got his Range Officer certification for civilians today (had it for many years for Army). He'll be teaching some pretty dangerous folks; Girl Scouts, with BB Guns. He also reaches canoe skills (MN boy, so many trips to Boundary Waters), and kayak.

Strong, confident girls are the best.

@Dsnow9 , can I get an Amen? 😂
Yeah strong, confident daughters are amazing until they team up and turn that strong willed power on the Mrs. And I. Those days can be rough but will serve them well in the long run!

I’m a Glock fan, but I’ve become a big fan of the Sig P365 XL. I added the XMacro grip to mine. 17 round mags in a gun that size is tough to beat.
How do you find sight acquisition and follow up shots with the 365? I’m a big Glock guy but the 365 is pretty intriguing, given I can carry twice the rounds as my G43 with Taran Tactical +2 extensions. Just feel like most Sigs ride a lot higher in the hand compared to the Glocks I tend toward.

How do you find sight acquisition and follow up shots with the 365? I’m a big Glock guy but the 365 is pretty intriguing, given I can carry twice the rounds as my G43 with Taran Tactical +2 extensions. Just feel like most Sigs ride a lot higher in the hand compared to the Glocks I tend toward.
It sits a lot lower in the hand than the P320, which is why I’m not a fan of the 320. It feels pretty natural for me, even though I’m very used to the Glock grip angle.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back