PEAX Equipment

How many of you conceal?

Do you conceal? How often?

• Yes - every day

Votes: 21 15.6%
  • Yes - most of the time

Votes: 16 11.9%
  • Yes - Just certain times/places (church, stores, gas stations, restaurants, theaters)

Votes: 24 17.8%
  • Yes - But infrequently

Votes: 20 14.8%
  • No - But have CCW

Votes: 14 10.4%
  • No

Votes: 33 24.4%
  • Don't have to with these guns *kisses biceps*

Votes: 7 5.2%

• Total voters
Colorado also has open carry. Once in a while if I think Walmart will be busy, I'll strap my .44 mag in a shoulder rig and go and watch people part like the red sea to let me through :cool:
lol, you need one of those small cameras strapped to you and video it...that would be funny to see. insta360 go 3...

Hell I don’t even need a permit to carry concealed in Montana, seems less desirable when you just can.

Every fall when my family come to hunt my uncle or cousin will wear some hand cannon on their hip, I give em so much chit over it. Goes in to town pump wearing that thing, I’m like you see any grizz in there? Jesus they don’t even hunt further than a mile from the road, God damn tourists!

I do carry a I don’t want to turn in to Reginald Denny insurance policy in my truck. suppressed SB”P”

Carry everywhere I go. My employees are encouraged to carry if they choose. Rifle under the seat in the truck. I sit facing the entrance in restaurants etc. some call it paranoid but me and mine will not be victims.

Carry everywhere I go. My employees are encouraged to carry if they choose. Rifle under the seat in the truck. I sit facing the entrance in restaurants etc. some call it paranoid but me and mine will not be victims.

should probably face the kitchen, that's usually where the unhinged guy blows his fuse ;)

My decision is to carry every day all day. Just like having a pocket knife. It's a tool I might need to use. In case of the firearm I hope I never have to use it but it's there. Obtaining a CCW permit which besides making it easier for you to purchase a firearm, the main take away for me is this. Someone who takes the time to go through the process of getting a CCW permit shows to me that they are taking an extra step showing that they are a responsible person and gun owner. Some of the extra things learned in taking a CCW course might prove extremely helpful down the road.

I never ever open carry. Why would you make a target of yourself. The only person that needs to know you are carrying is you.

after the king soopers shooting in boulder i may or may not have stufffed the g43 in my waistband whilst grocery shopping for a few weeks even though my CCW was expired

i always figured if i got caught for something i may or may not have been doing i was either dead or just saved the day so who cares 🤷‍♂️

I got my CCL soon after Illinois approved them. Then I read the law and realized it was more of a way to entrap people than actually allowing them to protect themselves. Let it lapse years ago.

I got my CCL soon after Illinois approved them. Then I read the law and realized it was more of a way to entrap people than actually allowing them to protect themselves. Let it lapse years ago.
Never felt scared enough to warrant one and didn't want my prints on file. Paranoid? Nah, just cautious. I'm a believer in "what they don't know won't hurt me"!

I purposely bought a smaller 9mm to carry. Renewing my CC this week. We have Constitutional Carry here in Wyoming, but I go to other states at times, so I want it.

Nowadays you have to carry if your in some places.. i know
someone who carries a couple items.. usually a 1911 and a g 40. if on a mountain just the 1911 .

I whip out my concealed carry piece when targeting porcelain.
It prints when wearing my wranglers, George Strait style though (thanks for the share, @Hem ) and it's hard to keep it secret, apologies @JohnCushman . It prints pretty solid like, especially when midgets start swinging on that brass pole...

Okay, reality strikes... I'm a blue pill, pillster so my days of CCW are a thing of the past. Porcelain and I now spend more time than I'd like.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back