Yeti GOBOX Collection

Hoosiers heading out west?

I did a Wyoming general archery elk & New Mexico muzzleloader mule deer hunts. But was limited due to heart failure. Elected to pass on numerous bulls I had patterned at wallows due to my buddies not arriving until the second week. Was unsure I could pack out meat solo. Elk got pushed out of that basin after they arrived. NM wilderness hunt was a reality check as my last tag there was 2011 and I learned I could no longer backpack in there. So I’m relegated to Illinois deer the rest of the year. Drew several good tags there.

My company takes me on a trip every year and they are not about roughing it so they pick some pretty high end places to go. Places that I definitely wouldn’t be going to if i had to pay for It. It’s a 5000 acre ranch that is fully guided with planted as well as some natural birds. We also do a day steelhead fishing on the Clear river while we are there. It’s called the Flying B Ranch and they also do big game hunts as well. It is some absolutely beautiful country out there and I’m very lucky they drag me along on these trips. View attachment 285825View attachment 285827View attachment 285828
They have to drag me along too
I've a cow tag Unit 80 in WY. Learned DIY non-res hunting land is limited. Searching for a resident guide in the Jackson WY area.
If anyone does a non resident unit 80 WY elk, I’ll tell you what I know.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back