Solo Elk Adventure to Remember

Nice write up and bull ! Youve done better than this Iowa elk hunter has haha . 0/2 here !
I’d say that you just need a few more hunts to get your average up! I’ve definitely struggled on a few hunts.

I’d say that you just need a few more hunts to get your average up! I’ve definitely struggled on a few hunts.
Working on it - unfortunately I got a bad fishing , trapping, and whitetail hunting habit as well 😂

Thanks! No I didn’t. It seemed like all of the shots and hunters were 1-3 miles away. I apparently found a small zone with no hunters.
Congrats! Every time I read about the stories of the armies of hunters going to Colorado I thank the Lord for my mules and for giving the Wyoming state legislature the foresight and wisdom to realize the dangers out of state hunters pose to themselves if allowed past the Wilderness sign.

Nice Job.

did you pack it out single-handed, and how far were you in, and how high, elevation, and how many trips did it take
I packed out 3 loads alone. I had help with the last 2 loads after meeting a nice couple with horses. I had my camp packed in too, so that’s why it was 5 loads. I was 3+ miles in and over 11k feet.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back