Hi from Colorado

Sagesniffer

Hi everybody,
I've already posted a few times and talked to a few people on here who were very helpful, but I never did an official introduction. So here goes.
I was born and raised in Colorado. Spent ten years in the town of Kremmling. The past year I spent in Iowa after my company transferred me out there. No offense to the people in the Midwest but Iowa was just not for me so I quickly found another job and am now moving back to the great state of Colorado after Christmas. I am passionate about everything outdoors. Obviously I enjoy hunting. My favorite is Pronghorn followed by big Mule Deer. I also love backpacking and camping with the family. I have two kids 10 and 8 and they are starting to take an interest in the outdoors. Can't wait to take them hunting.
I consider myself very knowledgeable with the Colorado draw system and how it works so if anybody has any questions just let me know.
Thanks for reading my intro.

Greetings from Fruitopia. I've got 8 and 10 yo kids as well. 10 year old is too wrapped up in 4h and horses to have time for hunting, but my son is all in and been my late season elk partner this year. It's been great fun! Get them out, you'll love it and so will they.

Back