Caribou Gear Tarp

Help ID possible Idaho unit 39 poachers

Um excuse me but I just got introduced to this site. I'm
Looking and reading all theses great stories a out all these
Different hunts and then I click on this one. And dtmartinez0806
is Not a man. Don't be assuming things about people
On the first time being on site. Saw the story and put my
two cents in. So much for trying to make decent friends!

I'm Not a MR. thank you very much!
Mr. Martinez you seem to be implying these guys are innocent? Were you the one doing the shooting? If so explain your side of the story. Because what I have posted so far pretty much paints a really good picture of what was going on. Here is your chance to clear your name. I'm guessing you won't.... :rolleyes:

So you are the wife of one of those in the picture.......??????
BINGO!!! Hey guys there is a lot more to this story then I can post for now. I'll fill everyone in when I can. Bottom line is we have a positive ID on the vehicle and they are being questioned. I took over 100 pictures and the acting officer has what I have so that's all I can do. I hope the POS scum bag poachers get busted.

Sorry Mrs. Martinez. I really don't discriminate...Poaching is poaching whether it man or woman or wife of man... :eek: To bad you won't be sticking around. You have really insightful posts. Pretty funny you read all these great threads on this message board but you feel compelled to comment on this one. Unless of course it hit a little close to home. Obviously just my .02...

Deleting myself from this site. How awful!

. . . .and yet 2 more posts?
I'm not 100 % sure the one in the white sweatshirt isn't a woman anyway. . . you are not helping your cause here. . . I believe the reason you are getting the rough treatment is because most of the real hunters on here frown HEAVILY on someone poaching or making people see us in that light. In my opinion it was the way you came across in your first post. . .i read the post about the pics and that was enough for me, I don't need to see the deer herd. The guys in the photo should feel damn lucky it was a camera and not cross hairs on them. . . . .Just my 2 cents.

If that is true.. Look at how you worded your first post. In my opinion you called out the person who took these pictures and witnessed this. The way I took it was that you were basically calling IDB a liar if he couldn't produce pictures of the deer herd. The problem with that is IDB has been an active member on here since 2004 and if you ask around seems to have a very good reputation. In other words this is a community and you just told one of the elders of the community that he's a liar. Now myself I'm the village idiot so you can call me a liar all you want and no one will care.

All BS aside what caliber were you shooting .223 or 22-250:rolleyes:

BINGO!!! Hey guys there is a lot more to this story then I can post for now. I'll fill everyone in when I can. Bottom line is we have a positive ID on the vehicle and they are being questioned. I took over 100 pictures and the acting officer has what I have so that's all I can do. I hope the POS scum bag poachers get busted.

Sorry Mrs. Martinez. I really don't discriminate...Poaching is poaching whether it man or woman or wife of man... :eek: To bad you won't be sticking around. You have really insightful posts. Pretty funny you read all these great threads on this message board but you feel compelled to comment on this one. Unless of course it hit a little close to home. Obviously just my .02...
awesome

Man or woman, I'd say "it" hunts like a girl but that would be an insult to my wife and all of the fine female hunter's we have nowadays.

true elkmagnet. The reason I say that it appears to be a woman, is, the other person carries the gun and hands it to "her" and then takes it back from "her" and carries it to the truck, also seems to be a bit nervous and ready to get in the truck and be gone. ( all signs for me point to a woman that doesn't hunt much, and knows she has done wrong) I guess we will see, I may be waaayyyyy off.

I saved the 1st and 4th pictures and enlarged them the best I could and it looks like the one in the camo is carrying something. Is it a bow?

I saved the 1st and 4th pictures and enlarged them the best I could and it looks like the one in the camo is carrying something. Is it a bow?
its definitely a newer model compound bow (this was during a archery only season) that's why it's so suspicious

Back