Help finding the hands free sling Randy Newberg uses

Stagge

Hey guys! I have a question for anyone that can help me. I've been looking for some new gear and seen on one of Randy's show that he had awesome rifle sling. It's the one where it slides into a holder for the rifle butt, and attaches to the shoulder strap of your back pack. So it make it hands free to uses trekking poles or whatever you need. You can Quick disconnect to get to your rifle quick an easy. Please help me out guys on located this product.

Out of curiosity, has anyone used both? I like my gun bearer, but the tendency of the gun to roll over in the sling gets annoying at times.

Out of curiosity, has anyone used both? I like my gun bearer, but the tendency of the gun to roll over in the sling gets annoying at times.

I'm hoping to try the Kifaru by next year for myself, but I consistently hear about the roll over and then the bolt digging into your side.

I'm hoping to try the Kifaru by next year for myself, but I consistently hear about the roll over and then the bolt digging into your side.

I am left handed and carry my right handed rifle on the left side and haven't had any issues with the bolt digging into my side or the rifle rolling over. It helps that my bipod is where the top strap goes across so the square sides help keep it from rolling over.

I haven't had this issue. Perhaps people should put it back further on the belt? I don't know. But I would call them and ask for help on the adjustment. Literally no one complains about their customer service. If you call Aron Snyder, Aron Snyder will answer and talk to you.

I haven't had this issue. Perhaps people should put it back further on the belt? I don't know. But I would call them and ask for help on the adjustment. Literally no one complains about their customer service. If you call Aron Snyder, Aron Snyder will answer and talk to you.

Yes, putting it back on the belt farther is what I found to be the best fit

I've not had that problem, but I keep mine mounted somewhat high on the gun. As in the top strap is below the front swivel stud.

I haven't had that issue at all. I use mine on a Kuiu pack. Took a bit of adjusting and getting used to it but now that I've got it, it's awesome and I'd highly recommend it.

ANy problem attaching the gun bearer to a Stone Glacier hip belt?

I don't see why it would be an issue. It's just a Velcro strap that goes around the waistbelt. Nothing fancy about attaching it.

The kifaru gun carrier definitely works on SG pack. Mine isnt the universal so ended up piecing together the kifaru top strap and the bottom bucket from SGs gun carrier.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back