Hello from NC

Hello everyone,
I've been watching and enjoying the show, got on this site today and like it just as much!

I've hunted with a Gen Combo license in MT twice and loved it, those were two of my best hunts.

Good luck to everyone this fall:)

Great to have you here comletesportsman. How did you do in MT on your past hunts? Feel free to post up some pics. Take care!

I got a 5x4 bull in 2006 on the 4th day of a six day hunt. Then my buddy got a 5x4 in the same spot in 2007 on opening day and a really nice 145" 10pt whitetail later in the week.

I passed on a 6x5 opening morning in 2007 that looked just like my bull from 2006 and never got a shot opportunity at another bull all week, so I learned the hard way the old saying, "never pass on anything the 1st day you wouldn't shoot the last"!

It was 50 degrees at the house when I left this morning. It has been unusually cool here all summer and lots and lots of rain, all summer long.

welcome completesportsman...this is a great site with great people!
look forward to seein you around.

Nice to see a fellow NC`ian . I`m also new to the site and I think I`m going to like it as well. Laurel Springs? Concord here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mtbirdandbiggamehunter
Back