Happy Fathers Day! Share a pic

Wish this families Father's day was better, made for a depressing day for me. We pulled up to the ramp as the Ambulance was. We were second on scene, I took one of the ambulance people out on the river and we found the boat still running, doing circles in the river until it crashed into the tree's on the edge of the river. As far as I know the body has not been recovered yet. All I have to say is if I was in that situation I hope bi-standers would help look for me. http://idahonews.com/news/local/search-and-rescue-looking-for-missing-man-in-the-snake-river
Matt

Great stuff Ben. About an hour after we met up I was frying trout on the tailgate a mile downstream. That creek is loaded with brook trout if you have the ambition to machete in there.

2017-06-17%2015.20.02_zpsndmhrax4.jpg

I'm headed back for the 4th & plan on taking the machete with me.

And a 3wt. Dad would be in heaven on that creek.

What a great thread with some great tributes.

My dad, my brother, and I about to take an evening walk to find a whitetail doe.

Attachments

• DadEricandI.jpg
    DadEricandI.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 182
Too many adventures to recall, but he started me out young and the passion for the outdoors is greater than his. We spent a couple decades killing elk and never had a camera. Lots of fun times and great memories.

Here's to many more dad!

Attachments

• samll.jpg
    samll.jpg
    332.3 KB · Views: 123
  • DSCN0588.jpg
    DSCN0588.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 123
  • Good Morning.JPG
    Good Morning.JPG
    334.6 KB · Views: 115
  • Elk 3.JPG
    Elk 3.JPG
    177.7 KB · Views: 82
My dad and I both shot our first pronghorn bucks about 5mins apart. It was the last hunt I ever did with him. He's been gone more than 8 years..

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back