Caribou Gear

gunstock duplicator

Sorry, phone signal is iffy; hunting rt now in Montana. I have made some stocks; blank up in the past, got an old 98 Mauser action laying around that needs to be something!!! Would like a long, well figured blank, that I could make into a Mannlicher style.

Thinking about something for my grandson; possibly a 7X56, 6.5X55 Swede
Any suggestions from all out there?

Ha!! Little bit of a price variance!!!! We got a place down here in San Antonio; Alamo Hardwoods they I get stuff from time to time, pieces of exotic woods for forearm tips n buttplates, but I haven’t built a full stock from the ground up since high school and thought it would be fun n make a great gift for my grandson

Ha!! Little bit of a price variance!!!! We got a place down here in San Antonio; Alamo Hardwoods they I get stuff from time to time, pieces of exotic woods for forearm tips n buttplates, but I haven’t built a full stock from the ground up since high school and thought it would be fun n make a great gift for my grandson
If you shop around on eBay and you are patient learn who some of the better sellers are, you can find extremely nice wood for not a ton of money

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back