Golden Moose Awards 2010

funny stuff... my favorite "must pose with" photo of year.
P1060439.jpg

Jimbo was pretty darn nice. I asked him how his season was and he said he spent a lot of his time helping wounded Vets on some kind of hunting assistance. Damn nice thing to do IMO.
The worst thing about that picture is we just missed the chick doing the pole dance in the background.

One funny thing about the awards was when the Old man from Duck commanders read this Bible verse.
"About noon the following day as they were on their journey and approaching the city, Peter went up on the roof to pray. He became hungry and wanted something to eat, and while the meal was being prepared, he fell into a trance. He saw heaven opened and something like a large sheet being let down to earth by its four corners. It contained all kinds of four-footed animals, as well as reptiles of the earth and birds of the air. then a voice told him, "Get up, Peter. Kill and eat."

Kurt that's you in just 20 more years:D Like father like son. That dancer was crazy. Had to give Fin's boy a hard time as we all had to walk by that exhibit. The wife had my head pointing down to the ground all the way out the door.:D

Here is a piece in a national newswire that talks about our production company partner - Warm Springs Productions. They did some great work and for only having two shows on Outdoor Channel last year, made a pretty big splash with those two shows.

Warm Springs Scores Big at Tenth Annual Golden Moose Awards   The Outdoor Wire.jpg

Nice article Fin. Looks like you did some good research and found a great production company. Turning heads after only one year.

For what it is worth, today I Iearned that we finished second or third in every category. Holy smokes, that is a lot of votes you guys cast on our behalf. And for that to happen with a first year show, which for the most part has only this website, Facebook, and Fin's cheesy grin as its promotion department, is an amazing accomplishment.

From a promo and "big splash" standpoint with potential sponsors, it would have been great if they named the runner-up, etc. But it did not happen, and we move on. Kind of like watching my beloved Vikings lose in overtime that weekend. Oh so close, but oh so far.

It will be in Vegas again next year, and hopefully we will have a nomination or two that allows us to get back in to the big schindig. Until then, forward and onward.

It was unbelievable that you were in the top five but your right if some of the sponsors knew you were second or third behind Shockey, Realtree, and Duckcommanders they would probably be opening their wallets. Good Job! Maybe next year. Hey they might have Patty Loveless as the opening act:)

. Maybe next year. Hey they might have Patty Loveless as the opening act:)

If so, I am going, whether invited, or not. Wish we got to vote on that. Nothin' against Nuge, but I suspect I am not the only one who would prefer to listen to Patty.

If so, I am going, whether invited, or not. Wish we got to vote on that. Nothin' against Nuge, but I suspect I am not the only one who would prefer to listen to Patty.

I'd pay to see Fin get all hot and bothered for Patty. The Nuge was just a little too loud for my virgin ears.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back