Yeti GOBOX Collection

Golden Moose Awards 2010

Next: Budweiser Conservationist of the Year

Nominees:
Bill Lyons (not sure on spelling of a few of the last names)
Jim Range
Guy and Judy Gardener
John Friends

Winner:
The late Jim Range.
His brother John accepted the award on his behalf.

Best Blooper:

Nominees:
Jim Shockey's Hunting Adventures
Inside Outdoors
Limbsaver's Addicted to the Outdoors
(missed #4 and 5)

Winner:
Jim Shockey's Hunting Adventure

Next is Best Big Game Hunting

These are judged by panels, and there were so many entries that they expanded the number of nominees to 10.

Winner:
Bone Collector

Now for the big award:

The panel-voted best overall show.
Like the last one, the number of nominees has been expanded from 5 to 10.

Winner:
Jim Shockey

Also, the fan favorite for best overall show was given out moments ago to the Duck Commanders, who have stolen the show tonight by winning several awards.

Well the awards have all been given out and the computer has run out of juice.

Unfortunately OYOA is leaving without a golden moose award. Thanks for all of your support and we'll be back at it again for next year's show.

-cornell2012

duck commanders???? never heard of 'em, as for the other's you were in some stiff competition against well known people, but hey you were invited and you have a great show, so just keep up the good work and the awards should come.....

ps. you're still #1 in our eyes.........

Couldn't sleep, so I just had to get up and check. Lee & Tiff and Waddell I understand, but Duck Commanders come on, that is BS. Demand a recount, then take'em to court if you still don't win. Didn't work for the Democrats, but maybe it will for you.

Congrats on getting on the card anyways.

Like was said earlier you were up against some stiff competition. You guys did very well for your first crack at it and to be nominated for so many is a great accomplishment. Keep up the good work.

You had a Great First year! As I see it you were up against shows that already had the "Host" doing a new show and bringing their following along for the votes. I have been to a Duck Commander talk and he is an alright guy, I just don't watch him. Then there was either Big Fin or Tiffiny.......dang, who to vote for................John;)

Randy, lip gloss and underwire...next thing you know yoiu'll be hearing "Encore"...:D

Congrats on a good season and sticking to your "guns".

Congrats on a great show and in my opinion best new series without doubt. You had some very well known names you were up against and there is always next year. Keep hunting and filming the way you do and the show will simply continue to grow in audience.

Isn't Duck Commanders produced by the same production company that does OYOA?

Yup. They do two hunting shows. OYOA, Duck Commanders, and next year, have added Buck Commanders and Redfield Red Zone. They produce great stuff.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back