Golden Moose Awards - Please vote for OYOA

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Well, it is the time when Outdoor Channel lets fans vote for their favorites series. Last year we finished 4th out of more than 100 shows. Thanks a ton for your votes.

This year, we hope to win one.

For some strange reason, OYOA was omitted from the list earlier, so if you had voted in the last week and wondered where we were, I got that fixed today.

Sponsors pay a lot of attention to this voting. It reflects what you, the viewers think. I already owe all of you a favor, and hesitate to ask for more. But......if you want to tell the hunting TV world that self-guided hunting on accessible lands is something they should support and promote, here is your chance.

On Your Own Adventures is a candidate in three categories:

1. Best overall series
2. Best hunting series
3. Best host

There is panel judging for the other Golden Moose awards and we have submitted our best stuff for that. Those are judges who determine those winners.

So, I am asking another favor. Please vote for us, and if you can, convince your hunting buddies to do the same. It is hard to overstate how much attention the industry gives to how you vote.

Thanks in advance.

Here is the link:

Outdoor Channel Golden Moose Awards

Vote early............ and vote often (if you have other email addresses and aliases) :D

Bad news, Shockey's wife is on the ballot...sorry dude.

...just kidding Fin...call off the community organizers.:)

Done on the three... OYOA FTW! The fishing one... ? No clue who I chose... Was thinking of throwing my support Bill Dance's way... though - salt water? Never knew - Always saw Dance with the bass ola! Was that the same catagory with the swat show or were those two seperate catagories?

Anyhow, best of success to Randy and crew! Take home the trophy!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back